Manny Pacquiao Vs Ricky Hatton Fight on May 2

I wouldn't miss this once in a lifetime chance of seeing two great boxing fighters battle their
A'es out in the ring on May 2, 2009 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas Nevada. The Philippines' pride Manny Pacquiao, the pound-for-pound king will fight against Ricky 'The Hitman' Hatton of United Kingdom on a 12-round junior welterweight bout, which I think will be the main event of the year. Judging by the looks of these fighters, no one can underestimate both of them as they have both the speed and agility of a champion. I am definitely looking forward to watching them exchange those punches and we'll see who will outbeat each other in this main event which is tagged as the Battle of the Worlds: East meets West boxing match up. Of course, making sure that I really get to watch this on my Direct Satellite TV, I'm going to subscribe on HBO pay-per-view.

0 comments:

Sponsored Links