Kim Kardashian In Sexy Bikini Again

Kim Kardashian Bikini Picture
Look what we got here Entertainment Buzz lovers; its Kim Kardashian showing off her nice pair of bikinis and of course her big assets. Kim posted these photos in her blog when they were in Miami a few months back with her sister. Are those things for real? I mean celebrities nowadays are into surgeries, I doubt Kim Kardashian never went into any operations with her breasts. I’m assuming that Kim had her breasts enlarged to please all male entities and all her fanatics. Although I definitely love to see Kim Kardashian wearing only a bikini cause it releases the manhood in me. You can never resist a girl as sexy and beautiful as Kim Kardashian. Even though Kim has been through a lot of cosmetic surgery enhancements, she is still one of the hottest Hollywood babes I know that’s too sexy and too hot to handle. But I don’t like the idea that they are best friends with the heiress, I guess part of being a celebrity, one should exchange plastic faces with each other while on public just to be popular. Thank God I’m no celebrity cause girls might stalk me day and night. And I don’t want that to happen cause I’m a one-woman man and I don’t know how to deal with issues concerning girl fights.

Kim Kardashian Bikini Picture 2Photobucket

1 comments:

JK De Torres said...

For the hottest lokal showbiz news clic or fallow this link http://joemer.blogetry.com

Sponsored Links